SONIA P. GARCIA FRANCIA, M.A.
CEO, Licensee, Licenced Administrator
* Board of Director of the Alzheimer's Association
* Chairman of the Multicultural Outreach Program AAOC
* Member of Programs and Education Program of AAOC
* Over 30 years of Management in Gerontology
* Former Executive Director of the Adult Day Care for St.
Paul's Lutheran Church
* Former Chairman of the Education Committee and
member of the Patient and Family Services Committee.
KELLY SABRINA FRANCIA, MHRM
B.A. Entrepreneurial Management
Masters Human Resources Management
* CNA and Home Health Aide
* GAH's Walk to End Alzheimers Team Leader
* Over 20 years of Experience in Working with the Elderly
Fully trained staff in First Aid, Dementia Care, Etc
* Licensed Administrators,
* Certified Activity Directors
* Certified Professionals in Food and Safety by
the International Food safety council and the
National Restaurant Association
* College Graduated Dogs
* Tackett Service Dogs