|Serving North Tustin since 1998 by providing a home-like environment for the elderly.
- Beautiful spacious rooms, most of which have private bathrooms.
- 24 hour, caring staff, available to assist your loved ones at any time.
- Beautiful gardens and walking paths for those that enjoy time outside.
SONIA P. GARCIA FRANCIA, M.A.
CEO, Licensee, Licenced Administrator
* Board of Directors for Alzheimer's Orange County
* Formerly on the Board of Directors for the Alzheimer's Association
* Chairman of the Multicultural Outreach Program AAOC
* Member of Programs and Education Program of AAOC
* Over 30 years of Management in Gerontology
* Former Executive Director of the Adult Day Care for St.
Paul's Lutheran Church
* Former Chairman of the Education Committee and
member of the Patient and Family Services Committee.
KELLY SABRINA FRANCIA, MHRM
B.A. Entrepreneurial Management
Masters Human Resources Management
* Home Health Aide
* GAH's Walk to End Alzheimer's Team Leader
* Over 20 years of Experience in Working with the Elderly
Fully trained staff
* Licensed Administrators,
* Certified Activity Directors
* Certified Professionals in Food and Safety by
the International Food safety council and the
National Restaurant Association
* College Graduated Dogs
* Tackett Service Dogs
|Guardian Angels Homes